Friday, June 15, 2012

Welcome to my blog! As of right now I am only testing and trying to get familiar with the whole blogging experience. 


I will dedicate this blog to my Grandmother and the beautiful art of tatting. I started my lessons with her at age 12 and learned the basics, but because I moved out of the country with my mom I did not get to learn this art as much as I would of want to.  A week ago I went on vacation to visit my grandma and decided to pick up on my tatting lessons again, I also decided to start a tatting shuttle collection.  :)


Throughout this blog I will post pictures of my work as I learn to tat. Pictures of my grandma's work [pieces of art :) ] and my shuttle collection as it starts to grow. 


Hope you enjoy my blog, please comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment