Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello Everyone, I have some interesting news. First of all, just wanted to say that I am glad I was able to complete Diane's Double Dare before the year 2012 ended, of course it took me a little more than expected but I did it! Again, thank you Diane for the beautiful doodads.

Second, I am happy to say that I also completed my miniature crochet bears, I was planning on adding tatted clothing, but for now the only tatting they have is their eyes:



Also, I took some time this week to update the 'Tatting Shuttle Collection' page, please go and check it out, I added over 10 more pictures, rearranged the order of the shuttles, and created some links for the latests updates. 

Finally, I am very excited about this: I created a Spanish version of the site, it is now available and you can navigate using the link on the right side of the menu bar. I wanted to create the Spanish site for my grandma Ceci, and for the visitors from Spain and Latin America. 

                                         http://cecistatting.blogspot.com


Thank you for stopping by at Ceci's Tatting World, I will be uploading new pictures of Cecis's and my own tatting soon, so please come back and check them out. 


1 comment:

  1. I hope you had fun with the Double Dare! I know I did!

    Your bears are adorable! I've often thought of making some, but where would I put them? I'm pretty sure that with three granddaughters and one on the way, I could find a home for them! ;-)

    ReplyDelete