Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share with you a couple of pictures. First, a non tatting-related matter: I want to introduce you to Titan my lovely American Bulldog. I wanted to post his picture as he is one of the reasons that kept me away from the blog last year.





He was found on the streets, dirty and thirsty. I posted his pictures everywhere but no one came to claim him. After some time of interacting with him it was clear that he had been physically abused. He's extremely nervous, when scared he shakes like a Chihuahua and puts his tail between his legs. He does not like when small dogs bark at him, he will just hide behind your legs and put his ears back. But we are working on building up his confidence, he is a extremely sweet dog and loves to be pampered.

When we took him to the vet, he was diagnosed with hearth-worm disease, something I had never heard of, a disease that can be fatal to both dogs and cats if not treated. He is responding well to the very painful treatment, in fact, today he is getting his second and last shot.

He has been a great companion, a beautiful sweet dog.  :)


Now, going back to tatting I wanted to share a picture of a pair of baby booties made by Ceci. Aren't those just the cutest?



I'll have this picture posted in the  'Ceci's Tatting' section. I invite you to come and take a look at the latest updates, there are new pictures in 'Ceci's Tatting', 'My Tatting' and the  'Tatting Shuttles Collection' pages.

Thank you.

1 comment: